The club now has 3 options available to its members for ordering merchandise.
- Order via our new Club Merchandise Website at Performance Apparel
- Come into our factory during working hours to purchase merchandise
- The Club Marquee Shop which is held during a Pre-Season Game will continue
All club merchandise is sold at the Performance Apparel factory at Factory 33 at 200 Canterbury Road. Bayswater (Off Eastfield Road East). The factory is located behind Bursons and near Officeworks but you do need to drive down Bayfield Road East to get to us. It is about 200mtrs down on the right.
The factory will be open to ERJFC Families to come in and purchase merchandise from Monday to Friday from 9am – 3pm each day.
Please note that the factory will NOT be open for Sales after 3pm each day and is NOT open on Weekends.
Payment methods accepted at the factory are Credit Card only and no cash sales will be accepted.
The direct link is – https://www.performanceapparel.com.au/merchandise/erjfc
Hover over the MERCHANDISE Link on the Performance Apparel site and then click on the ERJFC link to access the shop.
Please note that the item quantities being held is detailed in the DESCRIPTION tab which will help you with your ordering decisions.
When purchasing from the new ERJFC Merchandise Shop, all you need to do is;
- select the size required
- select the quantity required
- then add to cart.
- Once in the cart, fill in all information for new customers or login for repeat customers
- Please note that we have automated FREE freight for you.
- This means that you can pick up your order from our factory or we can drop off at Ainslie Park Canteen
- Be sure to tick CREDIT CARD as the payment option and Not QUOTE.
- The quote option is for our business customers
- If you select QUOTE, your order will not be submitted for processing.
Should you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to contact me.
Jason Ham | Managing Director
Performance Apparel Pty Ltd (Planett Pty Ltd)