The club now has 3 options available to its members for ordering merchandise.
- Order via our new Club Merchandise Website at https://www.eastringwoodjfc.com.au/
- From July 2020, people will be able to pick up orders from Jason Ham in Mooroolbark
- The Club Marquee Shop which is held during a Pre-Season Game will continue
Due to the current situation involving the COVID-19, the Planett factory is currently not open to the general public.
Orders can be placed online and picked up from Jason Ham (Apparel Manager) at his home address in Croydon South.
Once the order is picked and packed, Jason will call you to arrange a time and day for collection.
The direct link is – https://www.eastringwoodjfc.com.au/
Please note that the item quantities being held is detailed in the DESCRIPTION tab which will help you with your ordering decisions.
When purchasing from the new ERJFC Merchandise Shop, all you need to do is;
- select the size required
- select the quantity required
- then add to cart.
- Once in the cart, fill in all information for new customers or login for repeat customers
- Orders can be freighted to you or you can pick up your order from Jason Ham or Planett can drop off at Ainslie Park Canteen
- Payment can be made direct in to the ERJFC Account using Credit Card.
Should you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to contact me.
Jason Ham | Managing Director
Performance Apparel Pty Ltd (Planett Pty Ltd)